- pratt plait July 23
Chris Pratt: the ultimate multitasker. While being interviewed by Entertainment Tonight, the Guardians of the Galaxy star showed off his French-braiding skills, using a lucky intern's blonde locks for the task. He even bestowed some hair-styling knowledge on the interviewer, who asked what sort of "hair-holding apparatus" is best. "Not a rubber band," advises Pratt, "that could damage the hair. What you've got to use is something called the 'scrunchie.'"
And now we all know Chris Pratt has "tender hands."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
Subscribe to the Week