- pratt plait July 23
Chris Pratt: the ultimate multitasker. While being interviewed by Entertainment Tonight, the Guardians of the Galaxy star showed off his French-braiding skills, using a lucky intern's blonde locks for the task. He even bestowed some hair-styling knowledge on the interviewer, who asked what sort of "hair-holding apparatus" is best. "Not a rubber band," advises Pratt, "that could damage the hair. What you've got to use is something called the 'scrunchie.'"
And now we all know Chris Pratt has "tender hands."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- The 7 best Halloween-themed editorial cartoons
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week