- pratt plait July 23
Chris Pratt: the ultimate multitasker. While being interviewed by Entertainment Tonight, the Guardians of the Galaxy star showed off his French-braiding skills, using a lucky intern's blonde locks for the task. He even bestowed some hair-styling knowledge on the interviewer, who asked what sort of "hair-holding apparatus" is best. "Not a rubber band," advises Pratt, "that could damage the hair. What you've got to use is something called the 'scrunchie.'"
And now we all know Chris Pratt has "tender hands."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Why insects are the future of food
- Behind the newest attempt to get the Supreme Court to strike down affirmative action
- How legalizing pot could save America's economy
Subscribe to the Week