- pratt plait July 23
Chris Pratt: the ultimate multitasker. While being interviewed by Entertainment Tonight, the Guardians of the Galaxy star showed off his French-braiding skills, using a lucky intern's blonde locks for the task. He even bestowed some hair-styling knowledge on the interviewer, who asked what sort of "hair-holding apparatus" is best. "Not a rubber band," advises Pratt, "that could damage the hair. What you've got to use is something called the 'scrunchie.'"
And now we all know Chris Pratt has "tender hands."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
Subscribe to the Week