- pratt plait July 23
Chris Pratt: the ultimate multitasker. While being interviewed by Entertainment Tonight, the Guardians of the Galaxy star showed off his French-braiding skills, using a lucky intern's blonde locks for the task. He even bestowed some hair-styling knowledge on the interviewer, who asked what sort of "hair-holding apparatus" is best. "Not a rubber band," advises Pratt, "that could damage the hair. What you've got to use is something called the 'scrunchie.'"
And now we all know Chris Pratt has "tender hands."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week