- Play ball! July 23
Tony Cruz, backup catcher for the St. Louis Cardinals, made his mark on the team when he chose Matthew McConaughey's chest-bump song from The Wolf of Wall Street as his walkup song.
Cruz is playing for the team while Yadier Molina recovers from a recent surgery to repair a torn ligament in his right thumb. Cruz is certainly doing his best to win over the fans while Molina is out of play.
Here's Cruz walking up to the plate against on Tuesday night to the epic Wolf of Wall Street tune. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Girls on Film: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay isn't an action movie. It's a war movie.
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week