- Total recall July 23
General Motors on Wednesday announced yet another recall, their 60th so far this year, effecting some 718,000 cars and trucks. All told, GM has now recalled almost 30 million vehicles since the start of February.
For comparison's sake, the entire auto industry sold 15.6 million vehicles in America in all of 2013. In other words, GM has now recalled almost twice as many vehicles in six months as it and its competitors sold all of last year.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
Subscribe to the Week