- Late Night Antics July 24
Yahoo Answers, the site where anyone can ask — and answer — questions, is often goofy. Sometimes the question is silly, sometimes the answer is. But they both sound more profound when smoking-jacket-clad Jimmy Fallon is singing the questions and Broadway legend Audra McDonalds is crooning the top Yahoo Answer on the Tonight Show. The answer to Question 3 might be the best of this batch. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Rise of the machines
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's time to kill school picture day
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- Ban PowerPoint!
Subscribe to the Week