- Late Night Antics July 24
Yahoo Answers, the site where anyone can ask — and answer — questions, is often goofy. Sometimes the question is silly, sometimes the answer is. But they both sound more profound when smoking-jacket-clad Jimmy Fallon is singing the questions and Broadway legend Audra McDonalds is crooning the top Yahoo Answer on the Tonight Show. The answer to Question 3 might be the best of this batch. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why TheWeek.com is closing the comments section
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week