- Late Night Antics July 24
Yahoo Answers, the site where anyone can ask — and answer — questions, is often goofy. Sometimes the question is silly, sometimes the answer is. But they both sound more profound when smoking-jacket-clad Jimmy Fallon is singing the questions and Broadway legend Audra McDonalds is crooning the top Yahoo Answer on the Tonight Show. The answer to Question 3 might be the best of this batch. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week