- 2016 Watch July 24
Hillary Clinton has yet to say whether she will get in the 2016 White House race, but if she does, another poll shows she would be a formidable candidate. The former secretary of state tops every Republican matched against her in the key state of Florida — including a couple of GOPers with strong ties to the Sunshine State.
Clinton tops Sen. Marco Rubio 53 percent to 39 percent, and leads former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush 49-42, according to a Quinnipiac poll out Thursday. Clinton also leads Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) 51 percent to 38 percent, and thumps New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie by a whopping 21-point margin, 54 percent to 33 percent.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
Subscribe to the Week