- 2016 Watch July 24
Hillary Clinton has yet to say whether she will get in the 2016 White House race, but if she does, another poll shows she would be a formidable candidate. The former secretary of state tops every Republican matched against her in the key state of Florida — including a couple of GOPers with strong ties to the Sunshine State.
Clinton tops Sen. Marco Rubio 53 percent to 39 percent, and leads former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush 49-42, according to a Quinnipiac poll out Thursday. Clinton also leads Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) 51 percent to 38 percent, and thumps New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie by a whopping 21-point margin, 54 percent to 33 percent.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week