- 2016 Watch July 24
Hillary Clinton has yet to say whether she will get in the 2016 White House race, but if she does, another poll shows she would be a formidable candidate. The former secretary of state tops every Republican matched against her in the key state of Florida — including a couple of GOPers with strong ties to the Sunshine State.
Clinton tops Sen. Marco Rubio 53 percent to 39 percent, and leads former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush 49-42, according to a Quinnipiac poll out Thursday. Clinton also leads Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) 51 percent to 38 percent, and thumps New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie by a whopping 21-point margin, 54 percent to 33 percent.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week