- Quotables July 24
Keep your fingers crossed, Twin Peaks fans — there's still a chance that the series will continue someday. In an interview with The Guardian, co-creator David Lynch discussed whether he'd have any interest in revisiting Twin Peaks. When asked if he would consider writing new Twin Peaks stories, Lynch said, "In another life, yes." When pressed about whether he'd consider it in this life, Lynch replied, "Like I say, you never say never."
With the release of 90 minutes of never-before-seen Twin Peaks footage less than a week away, fans can look forward to at least a few more surprises from the series — but if Twin Peaks is ever going to get a full-blown sequel, it's still very far off. When asked if he had another movie in the works, Lynch said there were "no plans," as he's currently focused on a new painting.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 10 soldiers welcomed home by very happy dogs
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week