- This just in July 24
One person has died and at least two others were wounded during a shooting at a hospital in a Philadelphia suburb on Thursday. Delaware County District Attorney Jack Whelan said in a statement that the shooting occurred in a psychiatric unit on the campus of Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital in Darby, Pennsylvania.
The victim was a female hospital employee, according to a local ABC affiliate. A doctor was also wounded in the attack. The suspect, who was also shot and has not yet been identified, is in custody.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: September 16, 2014
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- This is how the U.S. thinks China could invade Taiwan
Subscribe to the Week