- This just in July 24
One person has died and at least two others were wounded during a shooting at a hospital in a Philadelphia suburb on Thursday. Delaware County District Attorney Jack Whelan said in a statement that the shooting occurred in a psychiatric unit on the campus of Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital in Darby, Pennsylvania.
The victim was a female hospital employee, according to a local ABC affiliate. A doctor was also wounded in the attack. The suspect, who was also shot and has not yet been identified, is in custody.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to improve your workplace culture
- Stop your unpatriotic fearmongering over ISIS
Subscribe to the Week