- This just in July 24
One person has died and at least two others were wounded during a shooting at a hospital in a Philadelphia suburb on Thursday. Delaware County District Attorney Jack Whelan said in a statement that the shooting occurred in a psychiatric unit on the campus of Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital in Darby, Pennsylvania.
The victim was a female hospital employee, according to a local ABC affiliate. A doctor was also wounded in the attack. The suspect, who was also shot and has not yet been identified, is in custody.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Obama was right to give Cuba a 'full bailout'
Subscribe to the Week