- Watch this July 25
Some 6-year-olds can barely balance on a pair of roller skates, but India's Gagan Satish puts his peers to shame.
Satish has been "limbo skating" for several years, and he recently skated underneath 39 SUVs in an attempt to break a world record, according to his YouTube page.
Satish, who started skating when he was just three years old, was able to flatten his body in order to fit beneath the cars. Watch his incredible feat below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
Subscribe to the Week