- Pot politics July 28
Florida voters will have a chance to legalize medical marijuana at the ballot box in November, and it looks like they'll overwhelmingly give it the green light. By an almost 9-1 margin (88 percent to 10 percent) Floridians support allowing doctors to prescribe marijuana, according to a Quinnipiac poll out Monday.
What's more, the demographic breakdown shows that pretty much every single group supports the plan. That includes 80 percent of Republicans, 89 percent of Independents, and 83 percent of adults over 65 years old.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week