- Pot politics July 28
Florida voters will have a chance to legalize medical marijuana at the ballot box in November, and it looks like they'll overwhelmingly give it the green light. By an almost 9-1 margin (88 percent to 10 percent) Floridians support allowing doctors to prescribe marijuana, according to a Quinnipiac poll out Monday.
What's more, the demographic breakdown shows that pretty much every single group supports the plan. That includes 80 percent of Republicans, 89 percent of Independents, and 83 percent of adults over 65 years old.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week