- beefs July 28
Freddie Prinze Jr. was supposed to be at Comic-Con to promote his new series, Star Wars Rebels, but instead took the time to trash talk Kiefer Sutherland, calling him "the most unprofessional dude."
Prinze worked on 24 in 2010, and "hated every moment of it," he told ABC News. "I just wanted to quit the business after that. So, I just sort of stopped." He later clarified that he didn't completely leave the entertainment world, and worked with Vince McMahon at the WWE. "I didn't have to take my shoes off to do scenes with him, which they made me do [on 24]," he said. "Just put the guy on an apple box or don't hire me next time. You know I'm 6 feet and he's 5'4"."
According to People, Sutherland is said to be 5'9". He also has no hard feelings against his disgruntled former co-star. "Kiefer worked with Freddie Prinze Jr. more than five years ago, and this is the first he has heard of Freddie's grievances," his rep told People. "Kiefer enjoyed working with Freddie and wishes him the best."- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week