- beefs July 28
Freddie Prinze Jr. was supposed to be at Comic-Con to promote his new series, Star Wars Rebels, but instead took the time to trash talk Kiefer Sutherland, calling him "the most unprofessional dude."
Prinze worked on 24 in 2010, and "hated every moment of it," he told ABC News. "I just wanted to quit the business after that. So, I just sort of stopped." He later clarified that he didn't completely leave the entertainment world, and worked with Vince McMahon at the WWE. "I didn't have to take my shoes off to do scenes with him, which they made me do [on 24]," he said. "Just put the guy on an apple box or don't hire me next time. You know I'm 6 feet and he's 5'4"."
According to People, Sutherland is said to be 5'9". He also has no hard feelings against his disgruntled former co-star. "Kiefer worked with Freddie Prinze Jr. more than five years ago, and this is the first he has heard of Freddie's grievances," his rep told People. "Kiefer enjoyed working with Freddie and wishes him the best."- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
Subscribe to the Week