- beefs July 28
Freddie Prinze Jr. was supposed to be at Comic-Con to promote his new series, Star Wars Rebels, but instead took the time to trash talk Kiefer Sutherland, calling him "the most unprofessional dude."
Prinze worked on 24 in 2010, and "hated every moment of it," he told ABC News. "I just wanted to quit the business after that. So, I just sort of stopped." He later clarified that he didn't completely leave the entertainment world, and worked with Vince McMahon at the WWE. "I didn't have to take my shoes off to do scenes with him, which they made me do [on 24]," he said. "Just put the guy on an apple box or don't hire me next time. You know I'm 6 feet and he's 5'4"."
According to People, Sutherland is said to be 5'9". He also has no hard feelings against his disgruntled former co-star. "Kiefer worked with Freddie Prinze Jr. more than five years ago, and this is the first he has heard of Freddie's grievances," his rep told People. "Kiefer enjoyed working with Freddie and wishes him the best."- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
Subscribe to the Week