- Better stick to football July 29
So it should come as no surprise that the quarterback can be just as goofy even when there aren't endorsement deals at stake. On Monday at the Broncos training camp, someone turned on "Rocky Top," the unofficial fight song of Manning's alma mater, the University of Tennessee. With a late assist (and some fancy footwork) from Wes Welker, Manning proves that he may be a great quarterback, but he is not a great dancer.
Watch the delightfully cringe-worthy performance, below, and think on that next time you start to feel embarrassed by a family member's less-than-stellar wedding dance moves. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 10 things you need to know today: November 23, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week