- Better stick to football July 29
So it should come as no surprise that the quarterback can be just as goofy even when there aren't endorsement deals at stake. On Monday at the Broncos training camp, someone turned on "Rocky Top," the unofficial fight song of Manning's alma mater, the University of Tennessee. With a late assist (and some fancy footwork) from Wes Welker, Manning proves that he may be a great quarterback, but he is not a great dancer.
Watch the delightfully cringe-worthy performance, below, and think on that next time you start to feel embarrassed by a family member's less-than-stellar wedding dance moves. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
Subscribe to the Week