- Better stick to football July 29
So it should come as no surprise that the quarterback can be just as goofy even when there aren't endorsement deals at stake. On Monday at the Broncos training camp, someone turned on "Rocky Top," the unofficial fight song of Manning's alma mater, the University of Tennessee. With a late assist (and some fancy footwork) from Wes Welker, Manning proves that he may be a great quarterback, but he is not a great dancer.
Watch the delightfully cringe-worthy performance, below, and think on that next time you start to feel embarrassed by a family member's less-than-stellar wedding dance moves. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
Subscribe to the Week