- Better stick to football July 29
So it should come as no surprise that the quarterback can be just as goofy even when there aren't endorsement deals at stake. On Monday at the Broncos training camp, someone turned on "Rocky Top," the unofficial fight song of Manning's alma mater, the University of Tennessee. With a late assist (and some fancy footwork) from Wes Welker, Manning proves that he may be a great quarterback, but he is not a great dancer.
Watch the delightfully cringe-worthy performance, below, and think on that next time you start to feel embarrassed by a family member's less-than-stellar wedding dance moves. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 16 characters from other languages that make great emoticons
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Ban PowerPoint!
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week