- Better stick to football July 29
So it should come as no surprise that the quarterback can be just as goofy even when there aren't endorsement deals at stake. On Monday at the Broncos training camp, someone turned on "Rocky Top," the unofficial fight song of Manning's alma mater, the University of Tennessee. With a late assist (and some fancy footwork) from Wes Welker, Manning proves that he may be a great quarterback, but he is not a great dancer.
Watch the delightfully cringe-worthy performance, below, and think on that next time you start to feel embarrassed by a family member's less-than-stellar wedding dance moves. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- The week's best photojournalism
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
Subscribe to the Week