- This just in July 29
A gun store in central Florida was robbed earlier this month — and George Zimmerman has taken it upon himself to patrol the location.
Pat Johnson, owner of the DeLand, Fla. store Pompano Pat's, told Orlando's WKMG Local 6 that he has not employed Zimmerman at the store, but Zimmerman has been seen "patrolling" the area.
Pompano Pat's sells firearms and ammunition as well as motorcycles. The store gained national attention when it offered Zimmerman a gun — for free — after his murder trial.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
Subscribe to the Week