- Don't joke and drive July 29
A female clown was driving home from a show at an elementary school in Westwood, New Jersey, on Monday when she reportedly reached for her GPS, ran off the road, and into a utility pole. Several fellow clowns quickly arrived on the scene to assist her.
The 68-year-old clown, who was in full dress and makeup at the time, suffered only minor injuries, according to police. Her Toyota sedan, however, was not so lucky.
Next time, she might want to hitch a ride in her friends' tiny car.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
Subscribe to the Week