- Don't joke and drive July 29
A female clown was driving home from a show at an elementary school in Westwood, New Jersey, on Monday when she reportedly reached for her GPS, ran off the road, and into a utility pole. Several fellow clowns quickly arrived on the scene to assist her.
The 68-year-old clown, who was in full dress and makeup at the time, suffered only minor injuries, according to police. Her Toyota sedan, however, was not so lucky.
Next time, she might want to hitch a ride in her friends' tiny car.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Tony Blair: The Cassandra of the Middle East
- Is China entering its own military quagmire abroad?
Subscribe to the Week