- Don't joke and drive July 29
A female clown was driving home from a show at an elementary school in Westwood, New Jersey, on Monday when she reportedly reached for her GPS, ran off the road, and into a utility pole. Several fellow clowns quickly arrived on the scene to assist her.
The 68-year-old clown, who was in full dress and makeup at the time, suffered only minor injuries, according to police. Her Toyota sedan, however, was not so lucky.
Next time, she might want to hitch a ride in her friends' tiny car.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week