- Don't joke and drive July 29
A female clown was driving home from a show at an elementary school in Westwood, New Jersey, on Monday when she reportedly reached for her GPS, ran off the road, and into a utility pole. Several fellow clowns quickly arrived on the scene to assist her.
The 68-year-old clown, who was in full dress and makeup at the time, suffered only minor injuries, according to police. Her Toyota sedan, however, was not so lucky.
Next time, she might want to hitch a ride in her friends' tiny car.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week