- All the single ladies July 30
If you break up with your significant other, don't rush to the shredder to destroy all photographic evidence of your relationship. Instead, slap Beyonce over his/her head and start moving on.
Cassandra Blackwel decided to do just that, and hastily began putting Beyoncé on top of her ex-boyfriend in old pictures (she admits she doesn't have a clue how to Photoshop). Now, those photos live on her Beyoncify My Boyfriend Tumblr. This could even turn into a lucrative business for Blackwel; since starting her project, she has received photos from followers who want their own pictures with Beyoncé. She's pretty sure this is a foolproof way for people to get over their exes. "If imaging yourself at your happiest with Beyoncé doesn't help, I don't know what will," she told BuzzFeed. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
Subscribe to the Week