- All the single ladies July 30
If you break up with your significant other, don't rush to the shredder to destroy all photographic evidence of your relationship. Instead, slap Beyonce over his/her head and start moving on.
Cassandra Blackwel decided to do just that, and hastily began putting Beyoncé on top of her ex-boyfriend in old pictures (she admits she doesn't have a clue how to Photoshop). Now, those photos live on her Beyoncify My Boyfriend Tumblr. This could even turn into a lucrative business for Blackwel; since starting her project, she has received photos from followers who want their own pictures with Beyoncé. She's pretty sure this is a foolproof way for people to get over their exes. "If imaging yourself at your happiest with Beyoncé doesn't help, I don't know what will," she told BuzzFeed. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week