- Time to move to Indiana July 31
Some people have all the luck.
Robert Hamilton won $1 million on a Hoosier Lottery ticket back in April. Last week, he scratched off another $1 million prize. Both of Hamilton's tickets came from Hoosier Lottery's Million Cash Spectacular Scratch-off game, according to the Associated Press. Officials said the odds of winning one of the eight $1 million top prizes were one in 2.1 million.
Hamilton used his first round of winnings to buy a house, pay off some debts, take a vacation with his father, and further invest in his business, which he says he has no plans to give up.
The second $1 million prize? Hamilton said he plans to use it to buy a motorcycle — presumably, a very, very nice motorcycle.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Why we gossip, according to science
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
Subscribe to the Week