- Time to move to Indiana July 31
Some people have all the luck.
Robert Hamilton won $1 million on a Hoosier Lottery ticket back in April. Last week, he scratched off another $1 million prize. Both of Hamilton's tickets came from Hoosier Lottery's Million Cash Spectacular Scratch-off game, according to the Associated Press. Officials said the odds of winning one of the eight $1 million top prizes were one in 2.1 million.
Hamilton used his first round of winnings to buy a house, pay off some debts, take a vacation with his father, and further invest in his business, which he says he has no plans to give up.
The second $1 million prize? Hamilton said he plans to use it to buy a motorcycle — presumably, a very, very nice motorcycle.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- These two studies should be a wake-up call to natural-childbirth extremists
- The real lesson of the looming Martha Coakley disaster
Subscribe to the Week