- Time to move to Indiana July 31
Some people have all the luck.
Robert Hamilton won $1 million on a Hoosier Lottery ticket back in April. Last week, he scratched off another $1 million prize. Both of Hamilton's tickets came from Hoosier Lottery's Million Cash Spectacular Scratch-off game, according to the Associated Press. Officials said the odds of winning one of the eight $1 million top prizes were one in 2.1 million.
Hamilton used his first round of winnings to buy a house, pay off some debts, take a vacation with his father, and further invest in his business, which he says he has no plans to give up.
The second $1 million prize? Hamilton said he plans to use it to buy a motorcycle — presumably, a very, very nice motorcycle.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
Subscribe to the Week