- Time to move to Indiana July 31
Some people have all the luck.
Robert Hamilton won $1 million on a Hoosier Lottery ticket back in April. Last week, he scratched off another $1 million prize. Both of Hamilton's tickets came from Hoosier Lottery's Million Cash Spectacular Scratch-off game, according to the Associated Press. Officials said the odds of winning one of the eight $1 million top prizes were one in 2.1 million.
Hamilton used his first round of winnings to buy a house, pay off some debts, take a vacation with his father, and further invest in his business, which he says he has no plans to give up.
The second $1 million prize? Hamilton said he plans to use it to buy a motorcycle — presumably, a very, very nice motorcycle.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
Subscribe to the Week