- This just in August 1
One of Prince Philip's former aides, Benjamin Herman, has been charged with three "indecent assaults" in the '70s, the Associated Press reports.
Herman, now 79, was employed by Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's husband, from 1971 to 1974. The alleged victim was 12 years old in 1972, when the assaults are reported to have started.
Herman will appear in England's Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Monday, the AP reports.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week