- This just in August 1
One of Prince Philip's former aides, Benjamin Herman, has been charged with three "indecent assaults" in the '70s, the Associated Press reports.
Herman, now 79, was employed by Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's husband, from 1971 to 1974. The alleged victim was 12 years old in 1972, when the assaults are reported to have started.
Herman will appear in England's Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Monday, the AP reports.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
Subscribe to the Week