- Smells like a hit August 1
Were you watching SyFy's Sharknado 2: The Second One on Thursday thinking, 'Man, I wish I could smell like this shark-infested natural disaster!'
Well, the movie's star, Tara Reid, has graciously answered your prayers with Shark by Tara.
For the literal among us, Shark does not appear to smell like a mix of dead fish, blood, and the crushed dreams of '90s stars. Rather, the scent is light and refreshing, "perfect for day-to-day wear."
To achieve that bouquet, the perfume combines iced mint, violet, lemon, jasmine, tuberose, muguet (lily of the valley), cool blue rose, amber, and musk. And Tara gave the bottle an extra personal touch by incorporating a "plethora" of her favorite hue, "'lavender' colored flowers."
At just $24.95, Shark by Tara, is a steal for Sharknado and Taradise fans alike.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
Subscribe to the Week