- Smells like a hit August 1
Were you watching SyFy's Sharknado 2: The Second One on Thursday thinking, 'Man, I wish I could smell like this shark-infested natural disaster!'
Well, the movie's star, Tara Reid, has graciously answered your prayers with Shark by Tara.
For the literal among us, Shark does not appear to smell like a mix of dead fish, blood, and the crushed dreams of '90s stars. Rather, the scent is light and refreshing, "perfect for day-to-day wear."
To achieve that bouquet, the perfume combines iced mint, violet, lemon, jasmine, tuberose, muguet (lily of the valley), cool blue rose, amber, and musk. And Tara gave the bottle an extra personal touch by incorporating a "plethora" of her favorite hue, "'lavender' colored flowers."
At just $24.95, Shark by Tara, is a steal for Sharknado and Taradise fans alike.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The impossible promise at the heart of Scotland's campaign for independence
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
Subscribe to the Week