- Smells like a hit August 1
Were you watching SyFy's Sharknado 2: The Second One on Thursday thinking, 'Man, I wish I could smell like this shark-infested natural disaster!'
Well, the movie's star, Tara Reid, has graciously answered your prayers with Shark by Tara.
For the literal among us, Shark does not appear to smell like a mix of dead fish, blood, and the crushed dreams of '90s stars. Rather, the scent is light and refreshing, "perfect for day-to-day wear."
To achieve that bouquet, the perfume combines iced mint, violet, lemon, jasmine, tuberose, muguet (lily of the valley), cool blue rose, amber, and musk. And Tara gave the bottle an extra personal touch by incorporating a "plethora" of her favorite hue, "'lavender' colored flowers."
At just $24.95, Shark by Tara, is a steal for Sharknado and Taradise fans alike.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
Subscribe to the Week