- Smells like a hit August 1
Were you watching SyFy's Sharknado 2: The Second One on Thursday thinking, 'Man, I wish I could smell like this shark-infested natural disaster!'
Well, the movie's star, Tara Reid, has graciously answered your prayers with Shark by Tara.
For the literal among us, Shark does not appear to smell like a mix of dead fish, blood, and the crushed dreams of '90s stars. Rather, the scent is light and refreshing, "perfect for day-to-day wear."
To achieve that bouquet, the perfume combines iced mint, violet, lemon, jasmine, tuberose, muguet (lily of the valley), cool blue rose, amber, and musk. And Tara gave the bottle an extra personal touch by incorporating a "plethora" of her favorite hue, "'lavender' colored flowers."
At just $24.95, Shark by Tara, is a steal for Sharknado and Taradise fans alike.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 10 things you need to know today: November 23, 2014
- How to rescue the American family and fix the broken school system in one fell swoop
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
Subscribe to the Week