- Smells like a hit August 1
Were you watching SyFy's Sharknado 2: The Second One on Thursday thinking, 'Man, I wish I could smell like this shark-infested natural disaster!'
Well, the movie's star, Tara Reid, has graciously answered your prayers with Shark by Tara.
For the literal among us, Shark does not appear to smell like a mix of dead fish, blood, and the crushed dreams of '90s stars. Rather, the scent is light and refreshing, "perfect for day-to-day wear."
To achieve that bouquet, the perfume combines iced mint, violet, lemon, jasmine, tuberose, muguet (lily of the valley), cool blue rose, amber, and musk. And Tara gave the bottle an extra personal touch by incorporating a "plethora" of her favorite hue, "'lavender' colored flowers."
At just $24.95, Shark by Tara, is a steal for Sharknado and Taradise fans alike.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How I lost all my money
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Pope Francis' American problem
Subscribe to the Week