- Queen Bey August 3
Huh, so it wasn't a curious spider after all.
With rumors abounding that Beyonce and Jay Z are heading for divorce, the pop star has finally addressed the elevator incident that gave rise to all the speculation in the first place. Nicki Minaj on Saturday dropped a remix for Beyonce's Flawless that prominently features the line: "Of course sometimes sh-t go down when it's a billion dollars on an elevator."
The line is a reference to the infamous elevator brawl between Beyonce's sister, Solange, and her husband, Jay Z. You can hear the whole track below. -- Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
Subscribe to the Week