- Queen Bey August 3
Huh, so it wasn't a curious spider after all.
With rumors abounding that Beyonce and Jay Z are heading for divorce, the pop star has finally addressed the elevator incident that gave rise to all the speculation in the first place. Nicki Minaj on Saturday dropped a remix for Beyonce's Flawless that prominently features the line: "Of course sometimes sh-t go down when it's a billion dollars on an elevator."
The line is a reference to the infamous elevator brawl between Beyonce's sister, Solange, and her husband, Jay Z. You can hear the whole track below. -- Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week