- Late Night Antics August 5
The late-night talk show game has a new player. The Wrap reports that British actor and comedian James Corden has been tapped to take over hosting duties on CBS' The Late Late Show, replacing Craig Ferguson, who announced in April that he'd be vacating the hosting seat by the end of the year.
Corden has a long string of British TV credits, but his star is currently on the rise in the United States. He can currently be seen in the musical dramedy Begin Again, and will star alongside A-listers like Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, and Anna Kendrick in Disney's upcoming Into the Woods.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week