- Watch this August 5
Watch out, Anderson Cooper — Noah Ritter is apparently coming for your job.
Despite the fact that he'd "never been on live television before," Noah seemed like an old pro while being interviewed at the Wayne County Fair in Pennsylvania. After WNEP's Sofia Ojeda asked him about the ride he just went on, Noah confidently grabbed the mic and took over the interview. "It was great, because apparently you're spinning around and apparently every time you get dizzy, all you do is get dizzy," he said. He also shared that he went on the super slide, and when he went down he "was scared half to death. I just freak out!"
When he wasn't chatting about the ride, Noah was giving insights into his television watching habits. "Apparently, sometimes I don't watch the news because I'm a kid and apparently grandpa just gives me the remote after we watch the Powerball," he said. Watch the next Brian Williams in action below. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ismail Kadare's 6 favorite books
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
Subscribe to the Week