- Watch this August 5
Watch out, Anderson Cooper — Noah Ritter is apparently coming for your job.
Despite the fact that he'd "never been on live television before," Noah seemed like an old pro while being interviewed at the Wayne County Fair in Pennsylvania. After WNEP's Sofia Ojeda asked him about the ride he just went on, Noah confidently grabbed the mic and took over the interview. "It was great, because apparently you're spinning around and apparently every time you get dizzy, all you do is get dizzy," he said. He also shared that he went on the super slide, and when he went down he "was scared half to death. I just freak out!"
When he wasn't chatting about the ride, Noah was giving insights into his television watching habits. "Apparently, sometimes I don't watch the news because I'm a kid and apparently grandpa just gives me the remote after we watch the Powerball," he said. Watch the next Brian Williams in action below. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- How to live a long life, according to science
- The secret advantages of great penmanship
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
Subscribe to the Week