- Watch this August 5
Watch out, Anderson Cooper — Noah Ritter is apparently coming for your job.
Despite the fact that he'd "never been on live television before," Noah seemed like an old pro while being interviewed at the Wayne County Fair in Pennsylvania. After WNEP's Sofia Ojeda asked him about the ride he just went on, Noah confidently grabbed the mic and took over the interview. "It was great, because apparently you're spinning around and apparently every time you get dizzy, all you do is get dizzy," he said. He also shared that he went on the super slide, and when he went down he "was scared half to death. I just freak out!"
When he wasn't chatting about the ride, Noah was giving insights into his television watching habits. "Apparently, sometimes I don't watch the news because I'm a kid and apparently grandpa just gives me the remote after we watch the Powerball," he said. Watch the next Brian Williams in action below. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week