- Watch this August 5
Watch out, Anderson Cooper — Noah Ritter is apparently coming for your job.
Despite the fact that he'd "never been on live television before," Noah seemed like an old pro while being interviewed at the Wayne County Fair in Pennsylvania. After WNEP's Sofia Ojeda asked him about the ride he just went on, Noah confidently grabbed the mic and took over the interview. "It was great, because apparently you're spinning around and apparently every time you get dizzy, all you do is get dizzy," he said. He also shared that he went on the super slide, and when he went down he "was scared half to death. I just freak out!"
When he wasn't chatting about the ride, Noah was giving insights into his television watching habits. "Apparently, sometimes I don't watch the news because I'm a kid and apparently grandpa just gives me the remote after we watch the Powerball," he said. Watch the next Brian Williams in action below. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- You're reheating pizza wrong
Subscribe to the Week