- Watch this August 5
Watch out, Anderson Cooper — Noah Ritter is apparently coming for your job.
Despite the fact that he'd "never been on live television before," Noah seemed like an old pro while being interviewed at the Wayne County Fair in Pennsylvania. After WNEP's Sofia Ojeda asked him about the ride he just went on, Noah confidently grabbed the mic and took over the interview. "It was great, because apparently you're spinning around and apparently every time you get dizzy, all you do is get dizzy," he said. He also shared that he went on the super slide, and when he went down he "was scared half to death. I just freak out!"
When he wasn't chatting about the ride, Noah was giving insights into his television watching habits. "Apparently, sometimes I don't watch the news because I'm a kid and apparently grandpa just gives me the remote after we watch the Powerball," he said. Watch the next Brian Williams in action below. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 10 things you need to know today: September 17, 2014
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
Subscribe to the Week