- best guest ever August 6
Now that the world knows Jeff Goldblum is game to recreating scenes from Jurassic Park at weddings, he should probably expect to receive an influx of invitations.
Here's a closer look:
While attending the wedding of his fiancée's friends, Goldblum was approached by the groom, who asked if he'd be willing to take a picture while pretending to run away from a dinosaur (which, of course, would be added later via Photoshop). Photographer Adam Biesenthal told Esquire that Goldblum was "a very cool guy" and "enthusiastically agreed" to participate.
Let's just hope no one asks him to pose as The Fly.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to make corn dogs
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- Why America needs more billionaires
Subscribe to the Week