- best guest ever August 6
Now that the world knows Jeff Goldblum is game to recreating scenes from Jurassic Park at weddings, he should probably expect to receive an influx of invitations.
Here's a closer look:
While attending the wedding of his fiancée's friends, Goldblum was approached by the groom, who asked if he'd be willing to take a picture while pretending to run away from a dinosaur (which, of course, would be added later via Photoshop). Photographer Adam Biesenthal told Esquire that Goldblum was "a very cool guy" and "enthusiastically agreed" to participate.
Let's just hope no one asks him to pose as The Fly.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- The best books we read in 2014
- How I lost all my money
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week