- best guest ever August 6
Now that the world knows Jeff Goldblum is game to recreating scenes from Jurassic Park at weddings, he should probably expect to receive an influx of invitations.
Here's a closer look:
While attending the wedding of his fiancée's friends, Goldblum was approached by the groom, who asked if he'd be willing to take a picture while pretending to run away from a dinosaur (which, of course, would be added later via Photoshop). Photographer Adam Biesenthal told Esquire that Goldblum was "a very cool guy" and "enthusiastically agreed" to participate.
Let's just hope no one asks him to pose as The Fly.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week