- best guest ever August 6
Now that the world knows Jeff Goldblum is game to recreating scenes from Jurassic Park at weddings, he should probably expect to receive an influx of invitations.
Here's a closer look:
While attending the wedding of his fiancée's friends, Goldblum was approached by the groom, who asked if he'd be willing to take a picture while pretending to run away from a dinosaur (which, of course, would be added later via Photoshop). Photographer Adam Biesenthal told Esquire that Goldblum was "a very cool guy" and "enthusiastically agreed" to participate.
Let's just hope no one asks him to pose as The Fly.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real lesson of the looming Martha Coakley disaster
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
Subscribe to the Week