- best guest ever August 6
Now that the world knows Jeff Goldblum is game to recreating scenes from Jurassic Park at weddings, he should probably expect to receive an influx of invitations.
Here's a closer look:
While attending the wedding of his fiancée's friends, Goldblum was approached by the groom, who asked if he'd be willing to take a picture while pretending to run away from a dinosaur (which, of course, would be added later via Photoshop). Photographer Adam Biesenthal told Esquire that Goldblum was "a very cool guy" and "enthusiastically agreed" to participate.
Let's just hope no one asks him to pose as The Fly.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week