- you better be hungry for this one August 6
Who needs bread when you've got meat?
A hybrid Fatburger/Buffalo's Express in Beverly Hills is offering a new type of protein burger: instead of a patty sandwiched between lettuce leaves, you get two patties with whatever you want stuffed inside — options include cheese, pickles, onions, bacon, chili, fried eggs, and even more meat, if you so desire.
Right now this meat behemoth is only available at the Beverly Hills location. It won't set you back too much: a small protein burger is $4.50, a medium is $5.50, and a large is $7.50. Of course, you can also add additional patties to your burger, which will not only make the price go up, but also your cholesterol levels.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- What the Romney boomlet says about the establishment GOP's feeble 2016 field
- 5 innovative uses for baking soda
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Christian conservatives have a terrifying new bogeyman: The Christian leftist
Subscribe to the Week