- you better be hungry for this one August 6
Who needs bread when you've got meat?
A hybrid Fatburger/Buffalo's Express in Beverly Hills is offering a new type of protein burger: instead of a patty sandwiched between lettuce leaves, you get two patties with whatever you want stuffed inside — options include cheese, pickles, onions, bacon, chili, fried eggs, and even more meat, if you so desire.
Right now this meat behemoth is only available at the Beverly Hills location. It won't set you back too much: a small protein burger is $4.50, a medium is $5.50, and a large is $7.50. Of course, you can also add additional patties to your burger, which will not only make the price go up, but also your cholesterol levels.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week