- you better be hungry for this one August 6
Who needs bread when you've got meat?
A hybrid Fatburger/Buffalo's Express in Beverly Hills is offering a new type of protein burger: instead of a patty sandwiched between lettuce leaves, you get two patties with whatever you want stuffed inside — options include cheese, pickles, onions, bacon, chili, fried eggs, and even more meat, if you so desire.
Right now this meat behemoth is only available at the Beverly Hills location. It won't set you back too much: a small protein burger is $4.50, a medium is $5.50, and a large is $7.50. Of course, you can also add additional patties to your burger, which will not only make the price go up, but also your cholesterol levels.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
Subscribe to the Week