- you better be hungry for this one August 6
Who needs bread when you've got meat?
A hybrid Fatburger/Buffalo's Express in Beverly Hills is offering a new type of protein burger: instead of a patty sandwiched between lettuce leaves, you get two patties with whatever you want stuffed inside — options include cheese, pickles, onions, bacon, chili, fried eggs, and even more meat, if you so desire.
Right now this meat behemoth is only available at the Beverly Hills location. It won't set you back too much: a small protein burger is $4.50, a medium is $5.50, and a large is $7.50. Of course, you can also add additional patties to your burger, which will not only make the price go up, but also your cholesterol levels.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
- Stop hating on cyclists
Subscribe to the Week