- you better be hungry for this one August 6
Who needs bread when you've got meat?
A hybrid Fatburger/Buffalo's Express in Beverly Hills is offering a new type of protein burger: instead of a patty sandwiched between lettuce leaves, you get two patties with whatever you want stuffed inside — options include cheese, pickles, onions, bacon, chili, fried eggs, and even more meat, if you so desire.
Right now this meat behemoth is only available at the Beverly Hills location. It won't set you back too much: a small protein burger is $4.50, a medium is $5.50, and a large is $7.50. Of course, you can also add additional patties to your burger, which will not only make the price go up, but also your cholesterol levels.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week