- The iPhone commeth August 6
Apple expects its upcoming new iPhone to be a big success, and one of the big questions about the iPhone 6 — reportedly coming in 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch versions — is when people can start buying one. The answer, according to Re/Code, is Sept. 9, when Apple is holding a public event. Chuck Jones at Forbes does some math and predicts that a Sept. 9 unveiling would put the iPhone 6 in stores on Sept. 19. As with all Apple rumors, only Apple knows whether any of this is correct or not.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
Subscribe to the Week