- The iPhone commeth August 6
Apple expects its upcoming new iPhone to be a big success, and one of the big questions about the iPhone 6 — reportedly coming in 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch versions — is when people can start buying one. The answer, according to Re/Code, is Sept. 9, when Apple is holding a public event. Chuck Jones at Forbes does some math and predicts that a Sept. 9 unveiling would put the iPhone 6 in stores on Sept. 19. As with all Apple rumors, only Apple knows whether any of this is correct or not.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How I lost all my money
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How computers will replace your doctor
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
Subscribe to the Week