- The iPhone commeth August 6
Apple expects its upcoming new iPhone to be a big success, and one of the big questions about the iPhone 6 — reportedly coming in 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch versions — is when people can start buying one. The answer, according to Re/Code, is Sept. 9, when Apple is holding a public event. Chuck Jones at Forbes does some math and predicts that a Sept. 9 unveiling would put the iPhone 6 in stores on Sept. 19. As with all Apple rumors, only Apple knows whether any of this is correct or not.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Are hedge funds doomed?
Subscribe to the Week