- The iPhone commeth August 6
Apple expects its upcoming new iPhone to be a big success, and one of the big questions about the iPhone 6 — reportedly coming in 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch versions — is when people can start buying one. The answer, according to Re/Code, is Sept. 9, when Apple is holding a public event. Chuck Jones at Forbes does some math and predicts that a Sept. 9 unveiling would put the iPhone 6 in stores on Sept. 19. As with all Apple rumors, only Apple knows whether any of this is correct or not.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- America is doomed! (And other thoughts on our gloomy historical moment.)
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week