- Terminology August 6
Today, star Arnold Schwarzenegger personally revealed the title of the latest Terminator movie — and instantly faced his own kind of judgment day:
No, that's not a typo. The new movie will be called Terminator: Genisys — an obnoxiously misspelled title that doubles as a screamingly unsubtle hint about the Terminator's computer system origins.
Great job, guys — but next time, try to come up with something that really captures what you're going for, like Plyse, Come Syy Thys Movye, We're Dyspyryte.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
Subscribe to the Week