- Terminology August 6
Today, star Arnold Schwarzenegger personally revealed the title of the latest Terminator movie — and instantly faced his own kind of judgment day:
No, that's not a typo. The new movie will be called Terminator: Genisys — an obnoxiously misspelled title that doubles as a screamingly unsubtle hint about the Terminator's computer system origins.
Great job, guys — but next time, try to come up with something that really captures what you're going for, like Plyse, Come Syy Thys Movye, We're Dyspyryte.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week