- Terminology August 6
Today, star Arnold Schwarzenegger personally revealed the title of the latest Terminator movie — and instantly faced his own kind of judgment day:
No, that's not a typo. The new movie will be called Terminator: Genisys — an obnoxiously misspelled title that doubles as a screamingly unsubtle hint about the Terminator's computer system origins.
Great job, guys — but next time, try to come up with something that really captures what you're going for, like Plyse, Come Syy Thys Movye, We're Dyspyryte.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week