- Colbert Nationalism August 7
Kim Jong Un is usually so stern and dour in photographs that a picture of him grinning at an industrial lubricant factory has Stephen Colbert rethinking everything he thought he knew about the young North Korean dictator. "Beneath that sad expression, Kim Jong Un just might be be Kim Jong Fun," Colbert said on Wednesday night's Colbert Report. "I mean, just look at that smile!" Watch below for some lube jokes and barbed laughs at Kim's despotic regime. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week