- Where's the beef? August 7
All nine surviving members reunited on The Daily Show Wednesday to talk brotherhood and their new album A Better Tomorrow, out this November.
"It is an honor to have all of you together again. This is historic and I truly appreciate it," Jon Stewart said. Stewart made a light-hearted attempt to press the group about the details of their make-up, but the Clan kept a united front.
"We have something in common with one another, it's a brotherhood, a respect," RZA said, explaining away the group's historic beef. "When we say a better tomorrow we're striving to make a better tomorrow for ourselves but also to inspire a better tomorrow for the world, yo."
We'll take it. Watch the interview and historic performances below. --Lauren Hansen
Watch Stewart's interview with Wu-Tang:
Watch Wu-Tang perform "Ron O'Neal:
Watch the bonus performance, "Triumph":
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week