- Where's the beef? August 7
All nine surviving members reunited on The Daily Show Wednesday to talk brotherhood and their new album A Better Tomorrow, out this November.
"It is an honor to have all of you together again. This is historic and I truly appreciate it," Jon Stewart said. Stewart made a light-hearted attempt to press the group about the details of their make-up, but the Clan kept a united front.
"We have something in common with one another, it's a brotherhood, a respect," RZA said, explaining away the group's historic beef. "When we say a better tomorrow we're striving to make a better tomorrow for ourselves but also to inspire a better tomorrow for the world, yo."
We'll take it. Watch the interview and historic performances below. --Lauren Hansen
Watch Stewart's interview with Wu-Tang:
Watch Wu-Tang perform "Ron O'Neal:
Watch the bonus performance, "Triumph":
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week