- I just blue myself August 8
As if Lucille Bluth needed a reason for a martini...
Will Arnett stopped by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon last night to give Jimmy a bottle of rosé he found, and to confirm some expected yet still awesome news: Arrested Development will be returning to Netflix for a fifth season.
"It's gonna happen," Arnett said. "We don't know when, but it's gonna happen." While season four saw the show focusing single episodes around specific characters, partly to accommodate the cast's busy and varying schedules, Arnett confirmed that for season 5, scheduling just depends on when the cast can actually get together to film — meaning that fans can hope for a more traditional framework and more full-on Bluth banter in future episodes. --Samantha Rollins
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week