- i'm lovin' it August 8
I know, bummer, Duluth, Minnesota man.
But now, the lucky people in New South Wales don't even have to get dressed to answer the relentless call of the Big Mac craving. The McDonald's Australia program is called McDelivery and will expand into at least two more states later this month.
But those hungry Ozzies will have to order quite a few Big Macs, and maybe some French fries and McNuggets, too, to fulfill the minimum $25 AUD ($23.20 USD) charge. There's also that pesky $5 AUD delivery charge. Oh, and if they get a lunch-time Grand Angus hankering, they'll be out of luck. The delivery option is currently available only between 6 and 9 p.m.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
Subscribe to the Week