- i'm lovin' it August 8
I know, bummer, Duluth, Minnesota man.
But now, the lucky people in New South Wales don't even have to get dressed to answer the relentless call of the Big Mac craving. The McDonald's Australia program is called McDelivery and will expand into at least two more states later this month.
But those hungry Ozzies will have to order quite a few Big Macs, and maybe some French fries and McNuggets, too, to fulfill the minimum $25 AUD ($23.20 USD) charge. There's also that pesky $5 AUD delivery charge. Oh, and if they get a lunch-time Grand Angus hankering, they'll be out of luck. The delivery option is currently available only between 6 and 9 p.m.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
Subscribe to the Week