- i'm lovin' it August 8
I know, bummer, Duluth, Minnesota man.
But now, the lucky people in New South Wales don't even have to get dressed to answer the relentless call of the Big Mac craving. The McDonald's Australia program is called McDelivery and will expand into at least two more states later this month.
But those hungry Ozzies will have to order quite a few Big Macs, and maybe some French fries and McNuggets, too, to fulfill the minimum $25 AUD ($23.20 USD) charge. There's also that pesky $5 AUD delivery charge. Oh, and if they get a lunch-time Grand Angus hankering, they'll be out of luck. The delivery option is currently available only between 6 and 9 p.m.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- America is doomed! (And other thoughts on our gloomy historical moment.)
- Your 2-year-old doesn't need to go to school
- 11 weeknight dinners you can make without a recipe
Subscribe to the Week