- Mad About Plaid August 16
Cue the "on Wednesdays, we wear pink," Mean Girls jokes.
Golfer Ian Poulter was less than impressed with Rory McIlroy’s getup at Manchester United’s league opener today — Poulter’s fellow competitor appeared on the field prior to the match, holding the Claret Jug — and he took to Twitter to call McIlroy out on his faux pas:
Really though, this suit is atrocious. Perhaps both golfers can agree to take the fashion equivalent of a mulligan, and move the tartan to the back of their closets.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How I lost all my money
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ismail Kadare's 6 favorite books
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
Subscribe to the Week