- Mad About Plaid August 16
Cue the "on Wednesdays, we wear pink," Mean Girls jokes.
Golfer Ian Poulter was less than impressed with Rory McIlroy’s getup at Manchester United’s league opener today — Poulter’s fellow competitor appeared on the field prior to the match, holding the Claret Jug — and he took to Twitter to call McIlroy out on his faux pas:
Really though, this suit is atrocious. Perhaps both golfers can agree to take the fashion equivalent of a mulligan, and move the tartan to the back of their closets.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 7 tips for keeping your man (from the 1950s)
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
Subscribe to the Week