- Mad About Plaid August 16
Cue the "on Wednesdays, we wear pink," Mean Girls jokes.
Golfer Ian Poulter was less than impressed with Rory McIlroy’s getup at Manchester United’s league opener today — Poulter’s fellow competitor appeared on the field prior to the match, holding the Claret Jug — and he took to Twitter to call McIlroy out on his faux pas:
Really though, this suit is atrocious. Perhaps both golfers can agree to take the fashion equivalent of a mulligan, and move the tartan to the back of their closets.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
Subscribe to the Week