- Mad About Plaid August 16
Cue the "on Wednesdays, we wear pink," Mean Girls jokes.
Golfer Ian Poulter was less than impressed with Rory McIlroy’s getup at Manchester United’s league opener today — Poulter’s fellow competitor appeared on the field prior to the match, holding the Claret Jug — and he took to Twitter to call McIlroy out on his faux pas:
Really though, this suit is atrocious. Perhaps both golfers can agree to take the fashion equivalent of a mulligan, and move the tartan to the back of their closets.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week