- Ice, ice baby August 24
The ice bucket challenge somehow keeps finding new victims willing to douse themselves in chilly water for a good cause. This time, it's Sarah Palin who, channeling her "will she or won't she?" teasing about a potential presidential bid, pretends not to participate but then still winds up all wet.
"I'm too old for this," Palin says in a video posted to her Facebook page Saturday, adding that she's "a little too prim and proper" to get drenched with cold water. After a little more acting, Palin is then drenched with cold water.
Palin challenged Hillary Clinton and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) which is about as close to bipartisanship as Washington comes these days.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week