- Ice, ice baby August 24
The ice bucket challenge somehow keeps finding new victims willing to douse themselves in chilly water for a good cause. This time, it's Sarah Palin who, channeling her "will she or won't she?" teasing about a potential presidential bid, pretends not to participate but then still winds up all wet.
"I'm too old for this," Palin says in a video posted to her Facebook page Saturday, adding that she's "a little too prim and proper" to get drenched with cold water. After a little more acting, Palin is then drenched with cold water.
Palin challenged Hillary Clinton and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) which is about as close to bipartisanship as Washington comes these days.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
Subscribe to the Week