- Ice, ice baby August 24
The ice bucket challenge somehow keeps finding new victims willing to douse themselves in chilly water for a good cause. This time, it's Sarah Palin who, channeling her "will she or won't she?" teasing about a potential presidential bid, pretends not to participate but then still winds up all wet.
"I'm too old for this," Palin says in a video posted to her Facebook page Saturday, adding that she's "a little too prim and proper" to get drenched with cold water. After a little more acting, Palin is then drenched with cold water.
Palin challenged Hillary Clinton and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) which is about as close to bipartisanship as Washington comes these days.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week