- Ice, ice baby August 24
The ice bucket challenge somehow keeps finding new victims willing to douse themselves in chilly water for a good cause. This time, it's Sarah Palin who, channeling her "will she or won't she?" teasing about a potential presidential bid, pretends not to participate but then still winds up all wet.
"I'm too old for this," Palin says in a video posted to her Facebook page Saturday, adding that she's "a little too prim and proper" to get drenched with cold water. After a little more acting, Palin is then drenched with cold water.
Palin challenged Hillary Clinton and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) which is about as close to bipartisanship as Washington comes these days.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
When Americans banned Christmas
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
Subscribe to the Week