- Late Night Antics September 3
Adam Levine doesn't do a great Sinatra, but he was really impressive as Michael Jackson singing the Sesame Street theme on Tuesday night's Tonight Show. Levine and host Jimmy Fallon played a game called "Wheel of Musical Impressions," where a "musical impressions generator" picks a famous singer and well-known song. Musical impersonations are a Fallon specialty, but Levine acquitted himself admirably, and while his Jackson was solid, his last impression is probably his best.
Some of Fallon's celebrity games are kind of goofy. This one deserves its own show. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to deep fry a turkey
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week