- Late Night Antics September 3
Adam Levine doesn't do a great Sinatra, but he was really impressive as Michael Jackson singing the Sesame Street theme on Tuesday night's Tonight Show. Levine and host Jimmy Fallon played a game called "Wheel of Musical Impressions," where a "musical impressions generator" picks a famous singer and well-known song. Musical impersonations are a Fallon specialty, but Levine acquitted himself admirably, and while his Jackson was solid, his last impression is probably his best.
Some of Fallon's celebrity games are kind of goofy. This one deserves its own show. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Adrian Peterson and our misguided debate about spanking
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- 10 things you need to know today: September 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week