topics in Nature
- Update: The 12 weirdest animal penises on Earth [Updated]
- Photos: 9 animal species named after famous people [Updated]
- Analysis: Do chimps go through midlife crises too?
- Controversy: Brazil's bizarre plan to clone endangered wolves, jaguars, and monkeys
- Best Video: WATCH: Video of the rare millipede with a record-breaking 750 legs
- Fact Sheet: Sauroniops: The Tyrannosaurus-sized dinosaur named after the Lord of the Rings villain
- Instant Guide: The wacky plan to build a Bigfoot-hunting blimp
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
- Controversy: Why are French bees producing colored honey?
- Fact Sheet: Is a major earthquake going to hit Oregon?
- Cartoon View: Summer snack
- By the numbers: America's worst drought in decades: By the numbers
- Instant Guide: Wisconsin's 'baffling' booms: A concise guide
- The List: The 'freakishly warm' winter: 4 unwelcome side effects
- Analysis: Why are dolphins beaching themselves? 4 theories
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
New fossil findings suggest T-rex would dismember downed foes to get at the tender neck meat hiding beneath the massive frilly skull
Scientists are mystified by a softball-sized eyeball discovered on a Florida shoreline
Biologists believe this strange adaptation helped the animal survive in salty swamp water
Researchers find an ancient piece of amber that shows a spider preying on a wasp caught in its web
The ancient beasts were a diverse bunch — sporting fur, feathers, and pig-like fangs
An Oregon hog farmer goes missing — and hours later, only dentures and an unnamed body part are recovered from his pig pen
Celebration turned to mourning Sunday when the Washington, D.C., zoo's 6-day-old panda cub suddenly died
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 4 life hacks from ancient philosophers that will make you happier
- The Daily Show explains Hamid Karzai's 'Afghan Hustle'
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The end of academic freedom?
- Another Bitcoin exchange bites the dust
- Mitt Romney, 2016 frontrunner*
Subscribe to the Week