New fossil findings suggest T-rex would dismember downed foes to get at the tender neck meat hiding beneath the massive frilly skull
Scientists are mystified by a softball-sized eyeball discovered on a Florida shoreline
Biologists believe this strange adaptation helped the animal survive in salty swamp water
Researchers find an ancient piece of amber that shows a spider preying on a wasp caught in its web
The ancient beasts were a diverse bunch — sporting fur, feathers, and pig-like fangs
An Oregon hog farmer goes missing — and hours later, only dentures and an unnamed body part are recovered from his pig pen
Celebration turned to mourning Sunday when the Washington, D.C., zoo's 6-day-old panda cub suddenly died
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Ban PowerPoint!
- It's time to kill school picture day
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week