topics in Nature
- Update: The 12 weirdest animal penises on Earth [Updated]
- Photos: 9 animal species named after famous people [Updated]
- Analysis: Do chimps go through midlife crises too?
- Controversy: Brazil's bizarre plan to clone endangered wolves, jaguars, and monkeys
- Best Video: WATCH: Video of the rare millipede with a record-breaking 750 legs
- Fact Sheet: Sauroniops: The Tyrannosaurus-sized dinosaur named after the Lord of the Rings villain
- Instant Guide: The wacky plan to build a Bigfoot-hunting blimp
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
- Controversy: Why are French bees producing colored honey?
- Fact Sheet: Is a major earthquake going to hit Oregon?
- Cartoon View: Summer snack
- By the numbers: America's worst drought in decades: By the numbers
- Instant Guide: Wisconsin's 'baffling' booms: A concise guide
- The List: The 'freakishly warm' winter: 4 unwelcome side effects
- Analysis: Why are dolphins beaching themselves? 4 theories
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
Meet Santino, a supersmart, rock-slinging ape who devises elaborate plans to annoy spectators at Sweden's Furuvik Zoo
Drugged-out revellers. A party on the grounds of a Swiss zoo. Result: The death of two dolphins named Shadow and Chelmers. Here's the unsettling story
Poachers are illegally killing rhinos for their horns to acquire a supposedly medicinal substance that's in high demand in countries like China and Vietnam
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
Subscribe to the Week