topics in Nature
- Update: The 12 weirdest animal penises on Earth [Updated]
- Photos: 9 animal species named after famous people [Updated]
- Analysis: Do chimps go through midlife crises too?
- Controversy: Brazil's bizarre plan to clone endangered wolves, jaguars, and monkeys
- Best Video: WATCH: Video of the rare millipede with a record-breaking 750 legs
- Fact Sheet: Sauroniops: The Tyrannosaurus-sized dinosaur named after the Lord of the Rings villain
- Instant Guide: The wacky plan to build a Bigfoot-hunting blimp
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
- Controversy: Why are French bees producing colored honey?
- Fact Sheet: Is a major earthquake going to hit Oregon?
- Cartoon View: Summer snack
- By the numbers: America's worst drought in decades: By the numbers
- Instant Guide: Wisconsin's 'baffling' booms: A concise guide
- The List: The 'freakishly warm' winter: 4 unwelcome side effects
- Analysis: Why are dolphins beaching themselves? 4 theories
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
A paleontologist insists that a massive, octopus-like creature once terrorized the ocean — and turned the bones of its prey into a self-portrait
The lovable, errant bird nursed back to health in New Zealand goes missing just days after being released to return to his Antarctic home
We still haven't discovered most of the life on Earth, and we're killing it off before we can find it, scientists warn
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- How Captain America won over China
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
Subscribe to the Week