topics in Parenting
- Lifestyle: 'Mexican Barbie' and 10 other controversial Barbies [Updated]
- Photos: The Oregon dad who used his scantily clad daughter to sell his Datsun
- Analysis: The viral email from the most disappointed father on earth
- Instant Guide: Should a 7-year-old cancer patient be treated with medical marijuana?
- Cartoon View: Teenage 'roid rage
- Controversy: Is it safe for teens to guzzle protein shakes?
- Instant Guide: Coming soon: Making babies... without sperm?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
Mattel's latest lightning rod comes with a Chihuahua and a pink passport. And then there's Pregnant Barbie, Oreo Fun Barbie, and more
A Kansas man may have to pony up thousands of dollars to the state for giving another couple the gift of life
Last year, 41 people — mostly children — were killed when television sets fell on them. Here's what you can do to avoid tragedy
The old adage "sex sells" gets a strange, uncomfortable twist
"It is obvious," a British father writes his grown children, "that none of you has the faintest notion of the bitter disappointment each of you has in your own way dished out to us"
Mykayla Comstock's leukemia is in remission, and her mother thinks it's the cannabis that's saving her daughter
Apparently in China, bad genes are grounds for divorce — and six-figure fines
Start prepping that "birds and bees" chat — according to a new study, U.S. males are starting puberty two years younger than the previous national average age
Oxford University researchers find that people are pre-wired to respond to a child's distress signal — no matter what
Marissa Mayer, who just delivered her first child, is taking digital group-think to a whole new — personal — level
Yahoo's recently minted boss just gave birth to her first child, but boiling under the huzzahs is a heated fight over her decision to take a shortened after-birth break
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Is it possible to live forever?
- China's massive pollution problem
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- The indignity of canine bath time
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
Subscribe to the Week