No charges are expected against a rancher who says he instinctively killed a man who was allegedly trying to sexually assault the rancher's 4-year-old daughter
New York City is warning parents about a herpes-spreading, mouth-to-genitals circumcision ritual called metzitzah b'peh that has killed two babies
Never one to hide personal details, comic Sarah Silverman is being candid about how her depression factored into her decision to remain childless
A quarter of stay-at-homes moms say they struggle with malaise, compared to just 16 percent of working moms, according to a new Gallup survey
More and more Americans are trying to increase their chances of becoming grandparents by footing the bill for their daughters' experimental, and expensive, fertility treatments
The newsweekly's latest cover features a gangly 3-year-old boy latched onto his mother's breast, igniting debate over attachment parenting — and the image's propriety
Once parents were supposed to take care of their kids until they left home. Now Mom and Dad are subsidizing their offspring well into their adult years
Trying to help your young child have a fun, injury-free playground experience is a natural instinct. But it can backfire
It seems kids these days will huff or consume just about anything to get high. Here, a guide to the everyday products teens are misusing
A British mother faces a backlash from parents outraged that she's given her 7-year-old daughter $20,500 worth of vouchers for a future boob job and liposuction
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 10 things you need to know today: July 25, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
Subscribe to the Week