topics in Parenting
- Lifestyle: 'Mexican Barbie' and 10 other controversial Barbies [Updated]
- Photos: The Oregon dad who used his scantily clad daughter to sell his Datsun
- Analysis: The viral email from the most disappointed father on earth
- Instant Guide: Should a 7-year-old cancer patient be treated with medical marijuana?
- Cartoon View: Teenage 'roid rage
- Controversy: Is it safe for teens to guzzle protein shakes?
- Instant Guide: Coming soon: Making babies... without sperm?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
No charges are expected against a rancher who says he instinctively killed a man who was allegedly trying to sexually assault the rancher's 4-year-old daughter
New York City is warning parents about a herpes-spreading, mouth-to-genitals circumcision ritual called metzitzah b'peh that has killed two babies
Never one to hide personal details, comic Sarah Silverman is being candid about how her depression factored into her decision to remain childless
A quarter of stay-at-homes moms say they struggle with malaise, compared to just 16 percent of working moms, according to a new Gallup survey
More and more Americans are trying to increase their chances of becoming grandparents by footing the bill for their daughters' experimental, and expensive, fertility treatments
The newsweekly's latest cover features a gangly 3-year-old boy latched onto his mother's breast, igniting debate over attachment parenting — and the image's propriety
Once parents were supposed to take care of their kids until they left home. Now Mom and Dad are subsidizing their offspring well into their adult years
Trying to help your young child have a fun, injury-free playground experience is a natural instinct. But it can backfire
It seems kids these days will huff or consume just about anything to get high. Here, a guide to the everyday products teens are misusing
A British mother faces a backlash from parents outraged that she's given her 7-year-old daughter $20,500 worth of vouchers for a future boob job and liposuction
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- The indignity of canine bath time
- 'You and I' vs. 'You and me'
- How to dramatically improve your memory
Subscribe to the Week