Researchers take a fresh look at a risky thrill that's been around for years, and health experts are alarmed at what they find
To feed their 19 children, the Arkansas family spends $3,000 a month on groceries, chowing through 48 boxes of cereal and more than 1,000 eggs
The actress posts a disturbing mealtime video, and parents across the nation reach for their barf bags
A beloved annual tradition is wrecked by inexcusably childish behavior — from the parents, not the kids
A new Canadian program is supposed to help officers defuse confrontations using sensitivity rather than force. But what about privacy?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Ban PowerPoint!
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week