Researchers take a fresh look at a risky thrill that's been around for years, and health experts are alarmed at what they find
To feed their 19 children, the Arkansas family spends $3,000 a month on groceries, chowing through 48 boxes of cereal and more than 1,000 eggs
The actress posts a disturbing mealtime video, and parents across the nation reach for their barf bags
A beloved annual tradition is wrecked by inexcusably childish behavior — from the parents, not the kids
A new Canadian program is supposed to help officers defuse confrontations using sensitivity rather than force. But what about privacy?
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- How I lost all my money
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week