Researchers take a fresh look at a risky thrill that's been around for years, and health experts are alarmed at what they find
To feed their 19 children, the Arkansas family spends $3,000 a month on groceries, chowing through 48 boxes of cereal and more than 1,000 eggs
The actress posts a disturbing mealtime video, and parents across the nation reach for their barf bags
A beloved annual tradition is wrecked by inexcusably childish behavior — from the parents, not the kids
A new Canadian program is supposed to help officers defuse confrontations using sensitivity rather than force. But what about privacy?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
Subscribe to the Week