Researchers take a fresh look at a risky thrill that's been around for years, and health experts are alarmed at what they find
To feed their 19 children, the Arkansas family spends $3,000 a month on groceries, chowing through 48 boxes of cereal and more than 1,000 eggs
The actress posts a disturbing mealtime video, and parents across the nation reach for their barf bags
A beloved annual tradition is wrecked by inexcusably childish behavior — from the parents, not the kids
A new Canadian program is supposed to help officers defuse confrontations using sensitivity rather than force. But what about privacy?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
Subscribe to the Week