Florida's Palm Beach County is cracking down on truancy by punishing parents, and it's hardly the first place in the nation to do so
Pastor Michael Pearl defends his corporal punishment guide after it is found in the homes of three children who died from alleged abuse
Parents are reportedly going to unusual lengths to expose their kids to the disease instead of getting them vaccinated. Does this make any sense?
A woman reignites a debate over parental discipline by posting a years-old video of her dad, a Texas judge, ferociously whipping her with his belt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
Subscribe to the Week