Florida's Palm Beach County is cracking down on truancy by punishing parents, and it's hardly the first place in the nation to do so
Pastor Michael Pearl defends his corporal punishment guide after it is found in the homes of three children who died from alleged abuse
Parents are reportedly going to unusual lengths to expose their kids to the disease instead of getting them vaccinated. Does this make any sense?
A woman reignites a debate over parental discipline by posting a years-old video of her dad, a Texas judge, ferociously whipping her with his belt
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- What if The Purge was real?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
Subscribe to the Week