Florida's Palm Beach County is cracking down on truancy by punishing parents, and it's hardly the first place in the nation to do so
Pastor Michael Pearl defends his corporal punishment guide after it is found in the homes of three children who died from alleged abuse
Parents are reportedly going to unusual lengths to expose their kids to the disease instead of getting them vaccinated. Does this make any sense?
A woman reignites a debate over parental discipline by posting a years-old video of her dad, a Texas judge, ferociously whipping her with his belt
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
Subscribe to the Week