Parents are being urged to have kids displaying ADHD symptoms checked out by a pediatrician while they're still in preschool
Conservative groups charge that giving teens the vaccine without telling their parents is irresponsible. Public health advocates insist it saves lives
A new study claims that 13 percent of parents don't follow the recommended vaccination schedule for their kids. What are they thinking?
In a controversial effort to curb teen vanity, a school in England prohibits makeup and removes mirrors from the girls' bathrooms
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week