A Chinese preschooler weaves along a four-lane highway — as filmed by her strangely indulgent parents from the backseat
A government program that helps low-income parents pay for child care has done a terrible job of vetting babysitters, reports the Chicago Tribune
A new study reveals that kids whose mothers suffer from postpartum depression have brains that resemble those of orphans
Could places like Silicon Valley be breeding a whole generation of kids with autism or Asperger's syndrome?
A devastating condition, postpartum depression requires the kind of specialized treatment this new clinic offers. Will other medical centers follow their lead?
One sheriff's elaborate ruse inadvertently turns wanted suspects into sympathetic characters
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week