The bedtime-story parody is packed with profanity — and it's a runaway hit with frustrated parents. Why has it struck such a chord?
Protecting your children from life's hard knocks may send them straight to the therapist's couch, argues Lori Gottlieb in The Atlantic
Ballooning bills for medical care and education mean you will spend more on your kids than your parents spent on you... a lot more
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- How Ferguson made conservatives lose faith in the police
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why I give money to homeless people
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
Subscribe to the Week