The bedtime-story parody is packed with profanity — and it's a runaway hit with frustrated parents. Why has it struck such a chord?
Protecting your children from life's hard knocks may send them straight to the therapist's couch, argues Lori Gottlieb in The Atlantic
Ballooning bills for medical care and education mean you will spend more on your kids than your parents spent on you... a lot more
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
Subscribe to the Week