The bedtime-story parody is packed with profanity — and it's a runaway hit with frustrated parents. Why has it struck such a chord?
Protecting your children from life's hard knocks may send them straight to the therapist's couch, argues Lori Gottlieb in The Atlantic
Ballooning bills for medical care and education mean you will spend more on your kids than your parents spent on you... a lot more
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Why America needs more billionaires
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week