Mitch Greenlick wants to put cigarettes in the same category as LSD and steroids
And is the soda giant making an honest attempt to improve public health, or just engaging in damage control?
The inventor of the Segway has come up with a way for people to eat all they want and lose weight, if they can stand the thought of it
With many Americans eating more than triple their daily recommended calories on Turkey Day, the annual feast does some serious damage to waistlines
First restaurants, then bars... now private homes? A California township ups the anti-smoking ante
The New York City Board of Health approves a plan to institute a city-wide restriction on sugary drinks over 16 ounces — the latest move to improve the population's health
NBC's often brutal weight-loss reality series is shaking up its 14th season by tackling childhood obesity — and going softer on the kids
Smokeless tobacco is booming, thanks to a widespread belief that newly affordable e-cigarettes are actually better for you — but not all doctors agree
A grim new study claims that workers on the graveyard shift run a much higher risk of heart attack than their daytime-working peers
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
Subscribe to the Week