Mitch Greenlick wants to put cigarettes in the same category as LSD and steroids
And is the soda giant making an honest attempt to improve public health, or just engaging in damage control?
The inventor of the Segway has come up with a way for people to eat all they want and lose weight, if they can stand the thought of it
With many Americans eating more than triple their daily recommended calories on Turkey Day, the annual feast does some serious damage to waistlines
First restaurants, then bars... now private homes? A California township ups the anti-smoking ante
The New York City Board of Health approves a plan to institute a city-wide restriction on sugary drinks over 16 ounces — the latest move to improve the population's health
NBC's often brutal weight-loss reality series is shaking up its 14th season by tackling childhood obesity — and going softer on the kids
Smokeless tobacco is booming, thanks to a widespread belief that newly affordable e-cigarettes are actually better for you — but not all doctors agree
A grim new study claims that workers on the graveyard shift run a much higher risk of heart attack than their daytime-working peers
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
Subscribe to the Week