Mitch Greenlick wants to put cigarettes in the same category as LSD and steroids
And is the soda giant making an honest attempt to improve public health, or just engaging in damage control?
The inventor of the Segway has come up with a way for people to eat all they want and lose weight, if they can stand the thought of it
With many Americans eating more than triple their daily recommended calories on Turkey Day, the annual feast does some serious damage to waistlines
First restaurants, then bars... now private homes? A California township ups the anti-smoking ante
The New York City Board of Health approves a plan to institute a city-wide restriction on sugary drinks over 16 ounces — the latest move to improve the population's health
NBC's often brutal weight-loss reality series is shaking up its 14th season by tackling childhood obesity — and going softer on the kids
Smokeless tobacco is booming, thanks to a widespread belief that newly affordable e-cigarettes are actually better for you — but not all doctors agree
A grim new study claims that workers on the graveyard shift run a much higher risk of heart attack than their daytime-working peers
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 10 things you need to know today: August 1, 2014
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- How to make classic pulled pork
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week