topics in Old Age
- Fact Sheet: Are bald people more likely to get heart disease?
- Instant Guide: Is exercise better for your brain than crossword puzzles?
- Burning Question: Is 72 the new 30?
- Instant Guide: How coffee keeps Alzheimer's at bay
- Instant Guide: Do people with fall birthdays live longer?
- Analysis: Polypill: The magic pill that could add 11 years to your life
- Cartoon View: The never-ending career
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
A 90-year-old grandma takes virtual reality for a spin, an 84-year-old plays Call of Duty for the first time, and more
As baby boomers retire and health costs soar, Medicare and Social Security are devouring the federal budget
Going for a walk could be the key to staying sharp well into old age
The anti-inflammatory medicine may just help keep the brain's gears turning
A new four-in-one cocktail of cardiovascular medications could help prevent heart attacks and stroke in adults over the age of 50
A massive $100 million study is underway to test Crenezumab, an injection which just might change the way we approach the brain disease
Millions of elderly Americans suffer from Alzheimer's. And listening to tunes from their salad days could help them unearth old memories — and make new ones
It turns out that one way to help keep Grandma's mind fresh might be getting her to battle dragons online
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
Subscribe to the Week