topics in Natural Disasters
- Best Video: 'We Are Never, Ever, Ever Getting Back Our Power': The clever Taylor Swift-Sandy parody
- In-depth briefing: Hurricane Sandy's lessons: How America can protect its coasts
- Instant Guide: Occupy Sandy: How Hurricane Sandy resurrected the Occupy movement
- Cartoon View: Pollsters: Give it up
- Analysis: Hurricane Sandy: New York's 'massive, massive housing problem'
- Fact Sheet: How Hurricane Sandy destroyed years of medical research
- Instant Guide: After Sandy: Is another storm coming?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
- From our friends at Mental Floss: How do hurricanes get their names?
- Flashback: The last 'Frankenstorm': Video of the 1938 nor'easter that ravaged New England
- In-depth briefing: America's war on wildfires
- Cartoon View: Outdoing the anniversary
- Fact Sheet: Hurricane Isaac's wrath: Assessing the damage
- Instant Guide: Will Hurricane Isaac rival Katrina?
- Slideshow: The raging Colorado wildfires: A slideshow
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
A YouTube user huddled in a gas station keeps his camera rolling while a monster tornado rips through Joplin, Mo.
Tornadoes, which took an especially high toll on the American heartland this year, are still impossible to predict
Rising waters and thousands of flooded homes in the South are drawing comparisons to the Great Flood of 1927
A powerful twister rips through Tuscaloosa, Ala., killing dozens of people and uprooting hundreds of buildings
A riveting clip shows a monster storm ripping through the city's airport
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- The last racial taboo
- 10 things you need to know today: December 11, 2013
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Watch The Daily Show roll its eyes at outrage over Obama's handshake with Raul Castro
Subscribe to the Week