topics in Climate Change
- Cartoon View: Short on authority
- Instant Guide: Did global warming stop 16 years ago?
- Instant Guide: How China is trying to capitalize on global warming: A guide
- By the numbers: How July was the hottest month in history: By the numbers
- Analysis: Are extremely hot summers becoming the norm?
- Fact Sheet: Why doesn't Generation X care about climate change?
- Opinion Brief: The Colorado wildfires: Is this what global warming looks like?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
- Cartoon View: A bad case of the humans
- Instant Guide: 'Climategate 2.0': Inside the 'dynamite' new email leaks
- Best Column: Don't expect global warming skeptics to give up on Climategate
- Excerpt: Climategate: The truth
- Opinion Brief: Climategate: Case closed?
- The Bullpen: A false lesson on climate change
Adopting a European-style work week could help slow carbon emissions, says a new study
Filmmakers behind the new documentary Chasing Ice use the largest iceberg calving ever caught on film to highlight the disastrous effects of climate change
Across the globe, our biggest and oldest trees are disappearing at 10 times the normal rate — and their demise could spell ecological disaster
Melting ice caps and widespread drought are virtual inevitabilities
The Earth's changing climate is melting the Arctic ice sheets, starting a global rush for the goodies underneath
According to the feds, we've suffered through temperatures unseen since they began tracking weather 118 years ago. Here's how the unsettling stats break down
Scientists are surprised to learn that Americans born between 1961 and 1981 are increasingly indifferent to rising temperatures
Scientists have long predicted that rising temperatures could lead to extreme weather conditions, including wildfires, droughts, freak storms, and more
Anthrax scares, public humiliation, and death threats are all in a day's work for some climatologists. Popular Science's Tom Clynes reveals the backstory
A conservative think tank drafts the Unabomber for a short-lived ad attempting to chip away at the scientific consensus on man-made climate change
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- 4 life hacks from ancient philosophers that will make you happier
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- The Daily Show explains Hamid Karzai's 'Afghan Hustle'
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week