Cornell researchers successfully configure a robot to clean up messy rooms. But Rosie from The Jetsons, this bot isn't
After 16 days and 55,000 steps, a British woman paralyzed from the chest down crosses the London Marathon finish line... with a little bionic help
A new bio-inspired 'bot uses synthetic muscles to glide through the water like a jellyfish
Scientists unveil a device that helps paralyzed riders navigate small spaces and reach the top of supermarket shelves
A squadron of 16 quadcopters perform an array of advanced maneuvers, from stopping on a dime to picture-perfect figure-eights
That "Jetsons" future is coming: A team of German robots is demonstrating unprecedented culinary skill
Terminators? Nope. A prison in the city of Pohang is rolling out a line of patrol bots with cheerful faces
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
Subscribe to the Week