Cornell researchers successfully configure a robot to clean up messy rooms. But Rosie from The Jetsons, this bot isn't
After 16 days and 55,000 steps, a British woman paralyzed from the chest down crosses the London Marathon finish line... with a little bionic help
A new bio-inspired 'bot uses synthetic muscles to glide through the water like a jellyfish
Scientists unveil a device that helps paralyzed riders navigate small spaces and reach the top of supermarket shelves
A squadron of 16 quadcopters perform an array of advanced maneuvers, from stopping on a dime to picture-perfect figure-eights
That "Jetsons" future is coming: A team of German robots is demonstrating unprecedented culinary skill
Terminators? Nope. A prison in the city of Pohang is rolling out a line of patrol bots with cheerful faces
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Is the Christian music industry liberalizing on gay marriage?
- Congress' craven approach toward the war on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week