Cornell researchers successfully configure a robot to clean up messy rooms. But Rosie from The Jetsons, this bot isn't
After 16 days and 55,000 steps, a British woman paralyzed from the chest down crosses the London Marathon finish line... with a little bionic help
A new bio-inspired 'bot uses synthetic muscles to glide through the water like a jellyfish
Scientists unveil a device that helps paralyzed riders navigate small spaces and reach the top of supermarket shelves
A squadron of 16 quadcopters perform an array of advanced maneuvers, from stopping on a dime to picture-perfect figure-eights
That "Jetsons" future is coming: A team of German robots is demonstrating unprecedented culinary skill
Terminators? Nope. A prison in the city of Pohang is rolling out a line of patrol bots with cheerful faces
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
Subscribe to the Week