topics in Robots
- Analysis: The robot that learns to beat you at ping-pong
- Opinion Brief: Pet-Proto: The U.S. military's clumsy humanoid rescue robot
- Best Video: Meet Thermite: The firefighting robot of the future
- Slideshow: 10 robots inspired by animals: A slideshow [Updated]
- Burning Question: Cockroaches controlled by remote control: A search-and-rescue breakthrough?
- Best Video: The Pentagon's robo-cheetah: Now faster than Usain Bolt
- Instant Guide: The tiny snakebots that perform heart surgery
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
The supercomputer made quick work of his human competitors on "Jeopardy!" Now his creators want Watson to help you stay healthy
Our species may become obsolete by 2045, says the magazine ominously, overtaken by artificial intelligence
I.B.M.'s 'Jeopardy!'-playing supercomputer blurs the lines between human and machine
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
Subscribe to the Week