Drinking and Drugs
U.K. researchers discover that suds lovers who drink from curved glasses guzzle their brews nearly twice as fast. But why?
A four-decade-long study finds that people who start using marijuana before age 18 have lower IQ scores later in life
Prosecutors charge that an Ohio teen kept his lucrative business hidden for three years, until his reputation as a source of righteous weed caught up to him
A British company says that two compounds found in marijuana leaves could treat patients whose weight puts them at high risk for heart disease and stroke
The dangerous synthetic thought to have played a role in a vicious mauling — of a human, by a human — can be as easy to buy as aspirin
In 2008, President Obama promised to give the medical marijuana world breathing room. Now he's bringing down the hammer. What gives?
Inventors create a breath spray that gets you inebriated near-instantly when you need a quick jolt of liquid courage
A Japanese brewer is topping off glasses of beer with foam dispensed like soft-serve ice cream — and the concept promises to chill the ale for 30 minutes
The University of Connecticut fires a widely cited researcher accused of falsifying vino-boosting data — but don't put down the glass just yet
The CDC says far too many Americans are hooked on booze. Here, a numerical look at just how big our drinking problem really is
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- How to make classic pulled pork
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
Subscribe to the Week