Drinking and Drugs
Teenagers are getting high in record numbers. And everything from hippie parents to the prevalence of dispensaries could be at fault
The comedian filmed a series of grainy local TV spots promoting the unsavory lager, reportedly on his own initiative. Is there more to the story?
New research shows that, yes, college students who post about "getting drunk" on Facebook are more prone to alcohol abuse. Time for an intervention?
An in-development drug may help drinkers avoid embarrassing themselves — if not in time for this year's company Christmas party
Increasingly, beer drinkers are eschewing the red and white can and opting for lower-calorie brews, imports, and craft beers
The brewing giant is thirsting for more female customers, but drinkers aren't exactly lining up for a "Crisp Rosé" lager
The Justice Department has threatened to crack down on medical marijuana businesses, even those allowed under state laws — and advocates aren't pleased
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
Subscribe to the Week