Drinking and Drugs
Teenagers are getting high in record numbers. And everything from hippie parents to the prevalence of dispensaries could be at fault
The comedian filmed a series of grainy local TV spots promoting the unsavory lager, reportedly on his own initiative. Is there more to the story?
New research shows that, yes, college students who post about "getting drunk" on Facebook are more prone to alcohol abuse. Time for an intervention?
An in-development drug may help drinkers avoid embarrassing themselves — if not in time for this year's company Christmas party
Increasingly, beer drinkers are eschewing the red and white can and opting for lower-calorie brews, imports, and craft beers
The brewing giant is thirsting for more female customers, but drinkers aren't exactly lining up for a "Crisp Rosé" lager
The Justice Department has threatened to crack down on medical marijuana businesses, even those allowed under state laws — and advocates aren't pleased
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- How to stop misogynists from terrorizing the world of gamers
Subscribe to the Week