Drinking and Drugs
Teenagers are getting high in record numbers. And everything from hippie parents to the prevalence of dispensaries could be at fault
The comedian filmed a series of grainy local TV spots promoting the unsavory lager, reportedly on his own initiative. Is there more to the story?
New research shows that, yes, college students who post about "getting drunk" on Facebook are more prone to alcohol abuse. Time for an intervention?
An in-development drug may help drinkers avoid embarrassing themselves — if not in time for this year's company Christmas party
Increasingly, beer drinkers are eschewing the red and white can and opting for lower-calorie brews, imports, and craft beers
The brewing giant is thirsting for more female customers, but drinkers aren't exactly lining up for a "Crisp Rosé" lager
The Justice Department has threatened to crack down on medical marijuana businesses, even those allowed under state laws — and advocates aren't pleased
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Paul Ryan's anti-poverty plan is another sign of life in the GOP
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
Subscribe to the Week