Drinking and Drugs
Teenagers are getting high in record numbers. And everything from hippie parents to the prevalence of dispensaries could be at fault
The comedian filmed a series of grainy local TV spots promoting the unsavory lager, reportedly on his own initiative. Is there more to the story?
New research shows that, yes, college students who post about "getting drunk" on Facebook are more prone to alcohol abuse. Time for an intervention?
An in-development drug may help drinkers avoid embarrassing themselves — if not in time for this year's company Christmas party
Increasingly, beer drinkers are eschewing the red and white can and opting for lower-calorie brews, imports, and craft beers
The brewing giant is thirsting for more female customers, but drinkers aren't exactly lining up for a "Crisp Rosé" lager
The Justice Department has threatened to crack down on medical marijuana businesses, even those allowed under state laws — and advocates aren't pleased
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
Subscribe to the Week