Drinking and Drugs
Teenagers are getting high in record numbers. And everything from hippie parents to the prevalence of dispensaries could be at fault
The comedian filmed a series of grainy local TV spots promoting the unsavory lager, reportedly on his own initiative. Is there more to the story?
New research shows that, yes, college students who post about "getting drunk" on Facebook are more prone to alcohol abuse. Time for an intervention?
An in-development drug may help drinkers avoid embarrassing themselves — if not in time for this year's company Christmas party
Increasingly, beer drinkers are eschewing the red and white can and opting for lower-calorie brews, imports, and craft beers
The brewing giant is thirsting for more female customers, but drinkers aren't exactly lining up for a "Crisp Rosé" lager
The Justice Department has threatened to crack down on medical marijuana businesses, even those allowed under state laws — and advocates aren't pleased
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- 4 strategies for organizing your money, based on your personality
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- The week's best editorial cartoons
Subscribe to the Week